This mentorship is designed entirely around your editing level and needs.
Maybe you're having a little trouble achieving the dreamy tones you're seeking, and you need help developing your signature style. Maybe there's a photographer out there who has your dream style, but you have no idea where to start to achieve that look.
We can cover Lightroom basics or more advanced techniques. We can go over creating catalogs, importing, utilizing collections, culling + flagging, presets + how to refine them to your editing style, using graduated + radial filters, playing around with brushes + how they can take your image to the next level. We can cover export settings for web-use and printing, and why the difference matters.
If you are really ready to take your editing to the next level, we can cover Photoshop and retouching, and refining your images with hand edits.
Online or in person.
2:1 IN-PERSON MENTORSHIP
We've spent years + thousands of dollars on trial + error to get to where we are. We built this mentorship to give other women in this industry the chance to skip that mess. Now don't get us wrong, there are no shortcuts to success. But if you're willing to put in the work + meet us halfway, the knowledge you take away from this mentorship will give you the tools to take your business to new heights.
This is an all-encompassing mentorship that covers from start to finish, everything we do to attract our ideal clients, + how we ensure they keep coming back to us. Nothing is off the table, so we encourage you to bring a blanket + veg out with us on our oversized sofa, while we go over everything you need to take your business to the next level. This mentorship includes tons of coffee, wine, feedback + friendship.
A bit about the sit:
• in-depth portfolio, website + social media review with CC
• finding your niche + style + how to capitalize off the sessions that feed your soul
• wardrobe styling + why it's essential for attracting your ideal client
• private tour of our client wardrobe boutique + you get to touch all the pretties
• breaking the mold on location scouting
• studying how use of light can establish a signature style
• tips + tricks on how to refine your editing style
• using studio management software to turn leads into clients, streamline contracts, invoices, questionnaires, and seamlessly track session workflows
• utilizing booking software that saves you time + hassle by managing your schedule + allowing clients to book online
• creating beautiful + efficient client galleries that will maximize your upsell potential and increase your average sales
• referral programs, thank you cards, + taking your customer service to the next level
• pricing structures, cost of doing business + running a profitable business that works for you
A bit about the shoot:
• 60 minutes of shooting in an adventurous location with your chosen session type (couples, family, motherhood)
- first you'll watch how we shoot + interact with the client, taking notes on our session flow + asking q's. Then you will shoot for your portfolio as we give advice + critique along the way
• you will have full access to view our settings + try them on for size
• utilizing the different parts(and often underrated parts) of a location to deliver a unique + versatile gallery
• implementing an unposed method of connecting with your clients to capture organic + emotional moments
• playing with light to help you develop your signature style
• maximizing golden hour + tricks for mastering difficult lighting situations
- we take a few headshots for you/your website